Indane Gas Booking Online Process
A commercial and domestic name in the gas supplier chain – Indane Gas, has come up with Online Booking System of its cylinders. A Big Relief Indeed!!
Following these super easy steps, you can now book your Indane Connection at home!!
The steps are as follows:
- First and foremost step visit its official website – www.tomogas.com/iocl/ .
- Then click on to online booking .
- The favourites of our Indians sign up ( if new user ) or sign in ( existing user) and for that you need to fill up some essential details :
- Email Id and Password.
- Name, Address, Contact Number.
- Customer Id Number.
4. The next step is Make Payment – through credit card or by cash when you get the delivery after few days (normally 20 -30 working days) of your booking, so it is advised that you order a month before your existing gas completion.
5. For New Users , Indane Gas will contact you to submit some essential documents with their nearest branch which are as follows:
- Copy of Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill.
- Copy of Passport as an Identity Proof.
- Copy of Address Proof/ Flat’s Possession Letter.
- Copy of Pan Card and Ration Card.
After the verification of the above documents, you need to submit security deposits which are refundable.
6. After that Indane Gas will issue a Subscription Voucher and Domestic Gas Consumer Card which you need to maintained for future bookings and refund of your security deposits if you discontinue your connection.
Note: – Latest rates of Security Deposit and Cylinders at Indane Gas:-
- Rs.500 – New Cylinder (14.2kg)
- Security Deposits:
- Rs.350 – 5kg Cylinder
- Rs.1250 – 14.2kg Cylinder ( whole India except north eastern states )
- Rs.900 – 14.2kg Cylinder(seven north eastern states citizens )
- Rs.1500 – 19kg Cylinder
- Indane Gas has made some of the other methods for their dear customers. You can either send SMS or simply calling them at their helpline number.
For more details such as Authorized Dealers or nearest branches visit Indane Gas Customer Care.